Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches 202

Today we have another great sketch for you from Melissa, as well as a great returning sponsor.  Our sponsor this week is...


Here is our sketch:


For my card, I made a graduation card.  My nephew graduates from high school on Friday and then leaves for the Coast Guard Academy in two weeks.  It seems like just yesterday I was there when he came home from the hospital.  I used the stamp set called Big Greetings from My Favorite Things and paired it with Basic Grey's Shine On paper.


Have a great day! Be sure to leave the girls some love!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Great card...your DP is so perfect for the diecut!

Jenée said...

Dawn, a cool card! I like how you changed the diamond shape to your star. Everything is so clean and crisp. Well done!

Debbie said...

I love this, Dawn!! The star is great and the DP is perfect!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love it! What a perfect grad card :)

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! I love the star focal point and patterned paper. Great use of the sketch.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Dawn, great idea for a card!