Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches 199

It is time for another great sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  We have a great returning sponsor this week.  Our sponsor is...


Here is our sketch:


Stamp Fairy was kind enough to give the DT a stamp of our choice to work with and I chose this adorable set called Lenny Summerfun.  I also flipped the sketch to suit my image.  As you know summer is my favorite time and I am anxiously waiting to go to the beach.  I paired my image with some cute paper from Basic Grey called Shine On.


Have a great week!  Be sure to come play along with us this week too!

5 comments:

Jenée said...

Wonderful card. Your little teddy in the pool is just so sweet, and the DPs are wonderful. Great use of the sketch. Another top-notch inspiration from you.

Angela said...

So cute...Lenny is adorable in his pool...perfect DP too!

Debbie said...

This little guy is soooo cute!! Love your DPs!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the button! ANd that cloud background is fabulous :) I'm pretty excited for the beach too...any time now!

Peanut said...

What a cute lil' fella. Love your choice of delist papers.
xxx Asha